Our professional floor sanding services will scrape the outer layer off your floor, removing all signs of wear and tear, stains, and making the surface of your floor smooth.
All cracks, dents and scratches on your floor will also be eliminated and vanished from it. Use our reliable services to receive the professional floor sanding you need in your home. The results of our work will be visible and we can guarantee you that they will last long. Depending on the condition and materials of your floor, the correct grade of paper will be selected. The process usually begins with a 40 or 60 grit sandpaper and is finished with a 100 grit. The whole process is performed with professional sanding machines and is dust free.
A word from our clients
My new floor looks amazing! Thank you a lot.
The parquet in the bedroom had some cracks, now it is perfect again!
Great dust-free floor repair service! You guys are the best!
The professional floor sanding, which our company offers will provide you:
- Three stages of floor sanding, which are effective and bring the desired results
- Using the highest-quality sandpaper: in the beginning coarse-grade, then medium-grade and in the final stage fine-textured sandpaper
- Using modern and powerful floor sanding machines
- All areas in your floor will be reached and sanded
- After sanding, our technicians will remove the dust with special dust removing equipment
- Excellent results of our work
- Floor sanding procedures, completed in the expected time
- Seven days a week available inexpensive services
If you have a wooden, parquet or other type of floor that you want to maintain in a presentable and nice looking condition, there are certain procedures, which need to be done once in a while. Floor sanding is one of them. Sanding your hardwood floors can result in removing any surface damage it has overgone throughout the years and making them smooth and beautiful again. Keep in mind that only hardwood floors can be treated like that. If you have laminate, sanding is not an option. Depending on the thickness of your planks, your flooring is capable of undergoing sanding 3-4 times during its whole life.
Find Our Floor Sanding Services Here:
Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Brixton, Chelsea, Balham, Wimbledon
All stains and dirt, covering your floor will be removed from your floor. The floor sanding, which our company provides, will also scrape all imperfections, make smooth and unnoticeable all cracks and dents. Use our floor sanding services, which are provided in all areas in London. You can keep your valuable floors in perfect condition if you rely on our technicians to do the floor sanding in your property.
Floor Sanding Prices
Our special offer of 10% off of regular prices applies to all our services. Give us a call for additional information.
We can offer you the most competetitive prices in the industry. If you find a better price just call us and we will beat it!
- Odd Jobs£45/h
- Furniture Assembly£45/h
- Fit Blinds and Curtains£45/h
- Repair Bath Fan£45/h
Our technicians have a lot of experience and knowledge on the matter. They will inspect your flooring material and decide what is best for it. Some floors that look like hardwood are actually a core of plywood with a glued layer of veneer hardwood on top. This is engineered flooring. It is very important to note those details when taking on sanding since reaching the plywood core should be avoided at all costs.
Sanding will remove any imperfections, damage or scratches found on the surface of your flooring. We use a variety of different sanders, such as:
- Orbital Vibrating Floor Sander
- Drum Sander
- Edge Floor Sander
The different types of machines are used for different wood types and in order to achieve the desired results. After the sanding is done, staining may occur (optional) and a protective layer of topcoat is applied on your floors.
The process of sanding consists of preparation steps, sanding and finishing touches.
- The floor is sweeped thoroughly with a soft bristle broom. A broom with stiff bristles may scratch the surface.
- After that, a vacuum cleaner is used to remove hard to reach places, cornes, cracks and between floorboards.
- A microfiber mop is used with some hardwood cleaning solution or just water to provide a clean, ready to treat surface,
- Base shoe mouldings are removed, sometimes even baseboards. This is Doorwaysdone in order to reach all corners and sand them properly.
- Vent ducts are covered in order to contain all dust and grime that sanding creates.
- The 40 or 60 grit sandpaper is placed on the machine and the sanding process begins.
- The edge floor sander is used with the same grit sandpaper to finish all edges and corners and smoothly blend in the main area with them.
- After all the sanding is done, the floor is swept and vacuumed once more. This will remove any dust leftovers.
- In case you want to stain your floors, our technicians will offer you a variety of colours and different types of stains.
- A topcoat is applied all over your floors. There are a few different types we can offer you:
- Traditional Hardwax Oil – It is highly resistant, durable and of natural origins. Provides a clear, natural sheen to the floor. It requires two coats.
- A simple Sealer – Is a thin, protective liquid that soaks into the pores of the material and also creates a protective layer on it.
- Polyurethane – It is the most common choice of finish. It is applied with a simple paint brush and creates a thicker protective layer for your floors. You can choose a matte or glossy finish for your floor.
All stains and dirt covering your floor will be removed from your floor. The floor sanding, which our company provides, will also scrape all imperfections, make smooth and unnoticeable cracks and dents. Use our floor sanding services, which are provided in all areas in London. You can keep your valuable floors in perfect condition if you rely on our technicians to do the floor sanding in your property.
Your floor will be rid of all imperfections and unpleasant signs of everyday usage if you let our skilled floor sanding technicians do their work. They are trustworthy, qualified and will arrive at your home, equipped with the latest machines and high-quality sandpaper. They will sand your floor, cleaning all the dust left from their work.
Here are most types of hardwood materials we are able to treat:
- Oak (Red and White)
- Douglas Fir
- Pine (Red and White)
Your floor will be ready for the next process of sealing and covering with a protective layer of oils and polishes. Use our dependable and affordable floor sanding services at the time, which suits your needs. They are available in London any time of the week and day. Our customer support call centre works 24/7.
Here is why choosing our company would be the best decision:
- We hire competent and qualified technicians to be sure that every job is done to high standards.
- Booking is very easy.
- Our technicians have gone through a thorough screening process. They are insured and bonded, too.
- Our services come at highly economical prices so that you do not have to worry about stressing your budget.
- Our sessions are done in a quick and efficient manner so that you can be sure that all of your requirements will be met.
- We provide a neat and tidy sanding service , without making a mess in your house.
Call us now and talk to one of our office agents about your problem. They will give you advice and help you pick the service that will best suit your needs and particular situation. They are more than capable of giving you a quote. Whenever you talk to them, don’t forget to share any details about the job in hand. This will help them pick the best team for the task. Our booking process is very easy. All you need to do is to give us a call and our customer care team will give you a formal estimate straight over the phone: 020 3745 4375